Please note that playgrounds in the county are now open.
Children using the playgrounds are to be SUPERVISED by a PARENT or GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES
Parents or Guardians are REQUIRED:
1. To use hand sanitiser for the cleaning of their children’s hands before, at regular intervals during and after use of the playground equipment;
2. In the absence of such sanitation parents or guardians are requested to refrain from allowing their children use of the equipment;
3. To ensure physical distancing between adults and children;
4. To advise children to avoid touching their face, eyes, nose and mouth;
5. To ensure children under your care have regard to the safe use of equipment and to the safety of others at all times;
6. To adhere to the most up to date health advice.
STROKESTOWN TOWN TEAM
Phone: +353 (0) 71 963 3759 (MON to FRI: 10am to 1pm)
Beautiful and historic Strokestown, a focal point of Ireland's Hidden Heartlands, is perfectly situated halfway across Ireland, approximately 90 minutes from the hustle & bustle of Dublin (and Ireland's Ancient East) and Galway (on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way).
Strokestown is ideally placed just 40 minutes from Ireland West Airport in Knock.